Seta T is a Light and Color Code Alchemist who offers high vibrational sessions using the magical tools from Aura-Soma®. She uncovers what your soul needs for fulfillment through these remarkable color and high energy combinations. In just a few hours, you can start shifting energetic blocks and begin your path to joy and abundance.
Are you ready to explore your consciousness and to grow along your path of self-discovery to joy?
What is the Aura-Soma Color-Care System®?
Aura-Soma® was developed by Vicky Wall, an English surgical podiatrist, in 1983. Aura means “light” and Soma means “body”. Aura-Soma® connects the light to the body – it addresses the being of light within each of us and the living energies of light that surround us.
The ingredients in Aura-Soma® are living energies. Each Equilibrium bottle contains the energies of color, light, crystals and plants. The energies of the three kingdoms are brought together in each bottle:
- Mineral Kingdom– through the wavelengths of gems and crystals
- Plant Kingdom– through the science of signatures (the way nature designates the functions of things through color), herbal extracts and essential oils
- Color Kingdom– by using the properties of color and light to relate to the colors within us
When applied to the body, Aura-Soma® helps to restore, revitalize and rebalance all levels of being. The Aura-Soma Color Care System® focuses on who we are at our core, allowing the superconscious to address the underlying causes of any dis-ease. By using this color map to your consciousness, Seta T can connect you to the very essence of your soul and blessed potential.
- The top fraction contains essential oils from bio-dynamically grown plants, natural colorings and crystal energies.
- The bottom fraction contains pure water, herbal extracts, natural colorings and crystal energies.
Each color is produced with high consciousness and care.
Aura-Soma® combines the traditions of color healing practiced in the temples of Ancient Egypt, Greece, China and India, joined with modern technologies to bring this ancient wisdom to us today. Since ancient times, medicine providers of indigenous tribes have used color, plants and light to heal. We need to access this knowledge and these forgotten tools to support us in these stressful times.
Please note that there is a 24-hour cancellation policy.